Media Advisory: GAMA to Host Annual Press Conference at AERO Friedrichshafen
Friedrichshafen, Germany — The General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA) will host its annual press conference on 10 April at AERO Friedrichshafen. GAMA will present the preliminary results of the general avation data survey it is conducting jointly with the International Council of Aircraft Owner and Pilot Associations (IAOPA) Europe, and host a panel discussion about the most pressing issues impacting the general aviation manufacturing and maintenance industry in Europe. A warm buffet lunch will be served.
What: GAMA press conference
Who: Speakers and panelists will include:
- GAMA President and CEO Pete Bunce;
- IAOPA Regional Vice President Dr. Michael Erb;
- European Aviation Safety Agency Head of General Aviation and Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems Dominique Roland;
- Daher Airplane Business Unit Senior Vice President Nicolas Chabbert;
- Airbus Urban Mobility Head of Programs and Strategy Joerg Mueller; and
- Lilium Vice President of Global Public and Regulatory Affairs Dr. Tassilo Wanner.
When: Wednesday 10 April 2019, 12:00-13:00 CET
Where: Conference Centre West, Room Österreich, AERO Friedrichshafen, Germany.
RSVP: Please register to attend on the GAMA website.
For additional information, please contact Sarah McCann, GAMA Director of Communications, at +1 (202) 637-1375 or email@example.com.
GAMA is an international trade association representing over 100 of the world's leading manufacturers of general aviation airplanes and rotorcraft, engines, avionics, components and related services. GAMA's members also operate repair stations, fixed based operations, pilot and maintenance training facilities and manage fleets of aircraft. For more information, visit GAMA's website at www.GAMA.aero.