In 2015, EASA and FAA issued new amendments of Normal Airplane (small airplane) certification regulations. The issuance of new performance-based rules is leveraging industry consensus standards, specifically ASTM F44 on General Aviation Aircraft. The issuance of the rule and subsequent acceptance of the standards is just one step of many necessary to prepare the global marketplace for the largest rewrite of general aviation aircraft certification in half of a century. The goal of this Series is to increase awareness about effectively leveraging this new toolbox, provide viable solutions to common challenges, and create a ground swell of knowledge and resources that will carry this young initiative forward into the future. See all Webinar Series information here.
- Certification 101 to Performance-Based Rules: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Advancements in Airplane Structures: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Advancements in Low Speed Characteristics in Small Airplanes: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Advancements in Small Airplane Systems: View Materials and Presentations in Past Event Archives below.
Target Audiences: TPC, SACC, EPIC, AVI
PAST EVENTS ARCHIVES:
- Certification 101 for Performance-Based Rules_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 28 July 2020
- Advancements in Small Airplane Structures_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 8 September 2020
- Advancements in Low Speed Characteristics in Small Airplanes_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 1 October 2020
- Advancements in Small Airplane Systems_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 4 November 2020
- There are no memos at this time.
FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
The program’s direction is influenced by GAMA members through technical committee meetings, feedback during and after sessions and through ongoing industry initiatives.
Please contact Sanjana Sandhu at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|SAFETY, LEGAL & POLICY ISSUES||INNOVATION||WEBINAR PROGRAM WEBSITE|