This webinar series will include a range of topics related to safety and legal/policy issues impacting the general aviation industry. It will delve into areas including aviation litigation trends, experiences developing and implementing safety enhancing technologies, and insurance issues in particular related to new technologies and operations. See all Webinar Series information here.
- Insurance and Cybersecurity Issues: Managing Risks for Aviation’s Future: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Crashworthiness Technologies: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Autonomy & Liability: Coming soon!
- Creative Insurance Structures: Coming soon!
- Advancements in Seat Testing: Coming Soon!
Target Audiences: All GAMA Members
PAST EVENTS ARCHIVES:
- 2020_Insurance_Webinar Materials & Presentations
- 2020_Crashworthiness_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 29 September 2020
- There are no memos at this time.
FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
The program’s direction is influenced by GAMA members through technical committee meetings, feedback during and after sessions and through ongoing industry initiatives.
Please contact Sanjana Sandhu at email@example.com for assistance.
|WEBINAR PROGRAM WEBSITE||INNOVATION||SMALL AIRPLANE CERTIFICATION|