A Series aimed to provide a better understanding about research, standards, and technology initiatives that will support the aviation of tomorrow. Whether advancements will assist us next year, in five years or have predictions to enter our marketplace in twenty years, this series aims’ to broaden our knowledge to be future ready. Whether it is electric propulsion, simplified vehicle operations, robotics, or AI, the goal is to stay in the know. See all Webinar Series information here.
- Exoskeleton Technologies – Giving Workforce Longevity: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Supply Chain: Meeting the UAM Demand: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- eVTOL Crashworthiness: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
- Simulators: Flying Workforce Into the Future: View Materials and Presentations in Past Events Archives below.
Target Audiences: All GAMA committees
PAST EVENTS ARCHIVES:
- Exoskeleton Technologies_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 31 July 2020
- Supply Chain_Webinar Materials & Presentations – 25 August 2020
- eVTOL Crashworthiness Materials & Presentations – 16 February 2021
- Simulations: Flying Workforce into the Future_Materials & Presentations – 7 Sept. 2021
- WBR 20-2: Exoskeleton Technologies: Giving Workforce Longevity, Jul. 20, 2020
- WBR 20-5: Supply Chain: Meeting the UAM Demand, Aug. 11, 2020
- WBR 21-1: eVTOL Crashworthiness Webinar, Jan. 25, 2021
- WBR 21-7: Simulators: Flying Workforce Into the Future, Sep. 7, 2021
FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS
The program’s direction is influenced by GAMA members through technical committee meetings, feedback during and after sessions and through ongoing industry initiatives.
Please contact Sanjana Sandhu at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|SAFETY, LEGAL & POLICY ISSUES SERIES||WEBINAR PROGRAM WEBSITE||SMALL AIRPLANE CERTIFICATION SERIES|