MEDIA ADVISORY: GAMA to Host State of the Industry Press Conference
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA) will host its annual State of the Industry Press Conference on February 19, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. ET at the National Press Club. During this event, GAMA will announce the 2019 year-end aircraft shipment and billing numbers for the global general and business aviation industry, present a study on general aviation’s U.S. economic impact and host a panel discussion on the issues impacting the general aviation manufacturing and maintenance industry.
What: GAMA State of the Industry Press Conference and Panel Discussion
Who: GAMA members, including:
- Pete Bunce, GAMA President and CEO
- David Paddock, GAMA Chairman and Jet Aviation President
- Michael Amalfitano, GAMA Communications Committee Chair and Embraer President and CEO
- David Coleal, GAMA Environment Committee Chair and Bombardier Aviation President
- Ron Draper, GAMA Board Member and Textron Aviation President and CEO
- Brad Mottier, GAMA Board Member and GE Aviation Vice President and General Manager, Business and General Aviation and Integrated Systems
- David Van Den Langenbergh, GAMA European Leader Steering Chair and Luxaviation Group President, Aviation Services
When: Wednesday, February 19, 2020, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET
Where: The National Press Club, 529 14th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. Please take elevators to the 13th floor.
Registration: Register to attend on GAMA’s website – gama.aero.
For additional information, please contact Andre Castro, GAMA Director of Communications, at +1 (202) 637-1375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
A live webcast of the press conference and panel discussion will stream on GAMA’s Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.
GAMA is an international trade association representing over 100 of the world’s leading manufacturers of general aviation airplanes and rotorcraft, engines, avionics, components and related services. GAMA’s members also operate repair stations, fixed based operations, pilot and maintenance training facilities and manage fleets of aircraft. For more information, visit GAMA’s website at www.GAMA.aero.